The Bands We Loved In College
December 18, 2006
- “Broke up” when singer decided to go solo. He still puts out albums but they’re nowhere near as good.
- Disbanded when the drummer died.
- Only released one album, then got day jobs.
- Remained awesome for three more albums, then did a farewell tour that did not come to your town.
- Bus crash killed two members.
- Maintained for years that they were working on a new album, but it never materialized.
- Recorded an album for a major label, who then refused to release it. Broke up.
- One guitarist quit and they kept going for a little while as a three-piece but it wasn’t the same.
- Just disappeared.
- Split up, then reformed with same members under a different moniker. Released one album, split up again.
- Broke up when the singer and the guitarist each decided they wanted to front their own band. Both incarnations still exist and are just OK.